Re: NBCTA Board of Directors Call for Nominations
Northern BC Tourism Association is looking for new individuals who understand and support the important role tourism plays in our region to join our Board of Directors.
There are 4 positions available;
- Northeast Region - 2 year term
- Central Region - 2 year term
- Two (2) Director at Large - 2 year term
Please fill out the attached nomination form to nominate someone for these positions.
The deadline to submit nominations is August 28, 2023. If you have any questions about the nomination process or whether you qualify as a nominee, please contact Yvonne Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-640-7411.
Why join the Board of Directors?
Being a part of the Northern BC Tourism Board of Directors is an excellent professional opportunity and offers the chance to:
- Have your voice count - Make a difference in your community and the tourism industry. You’ll be part of the team guiding the direction of our organization.
- Keep learning - Undergo valuable training in governance, develop strategies, pursue stability and sustainability, and become responsible for the success of the organization.
- Make a difference - Northern BC Tourism works to raise the profile of our region as a travel destination and improve the visitor experience. Involvement with us can result in increased marketing opportunities and publicity for you and your company.
- Make connections - Expand your professional network through board meetings, social events, educational sessions, and marketing initiatives.
To become a voting stakeholder, you can REGISTER HERE. Registration is free. The following information may be valuable in assisting you in making your nominations decision: